Our Passion for Service
At M&O, we know financial service firms. We understand that recruiting and retaining talented producers starts with adaptable technology that demonstrates your firm’s commitment to helping their business grow. At M&O our partnership with our clients extends well beyond the leading software and business solutions we provide. Through sustained excellence in service, support and consultancy we help our clients thrive. Let our software and services free you to focus on what matters most: Your business. We organize our services under two distinct categories:
A cornerstone of the M&O organization is our service model. M&O’s support has been heralded throughout the industry by our cohort of customer organization. We defined high quality service as “hand in hand” implementation; on time response to questions, simple and complex; understanding the unique needs of each customer and the individual involved units; accepting that nothing is perfect in this world and ultra priority is given to fixes no matter how the situation is generated. We have built our service organization into three groups:
The Production group is our customers’ go-to source for answers specific to the M&O platform. The average tenure with M&O of the group is 10 years. Hours that the Production service group is available are 9am ET – 6pm ET.
M&O maintains a Professional services group. Every year, clients come to us asking for us to share our expertise in the areas of: business analysis, project management, development, training and other areas. Our Professional service team working with senior leadership teams, Project Management Office (PMO) teams and operations, supplies value-added services that merge the highest quality deliverables with timeliness. The M&O Professional group has a reputation for exceeding our customers’ expectations for listening, collaboration and delivering and at the end of the day, exceeding our clients’ expectations.
The eco-systems at all types today’s broker-dealers demand that their technology partners share accurate data securely. We understand that, and support those demands. M&O has its own Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and is constantly exploring other best in class vendors to add value to our customers.
Beyond those service buckets, where you can access a living, breathing person, we also support Hosting capabilities.
Our Advisor Portal can be seamlessly integrated with your corporate intranet. Single sign-on and web-services are available to provide our rich content, self-service tools and reporting through orchestration with your company web infrastructure. Your firm’s corporate artwork is displayed in our portal.
Dedicated To Making Sure That Our Clients Are Able To Meet Their Obligations.
M&O Systems offers hosting support services to help our clients accelerate implementations, secure data, and increase protection against downtime or disasters. They include:
- A co-location data center in New York City, offered through our affiliation with Internap Network Services.
- A disaster recovery site for clients in Philadelphia, PA, offered through an affiliation with Sungard Availability Services.
- Dedicated hardware for customers, available in QA and production environments.
- 99.9%+ service availability
- Dedicated client service support
Our clients benefit from the highest levels of availability and performance with minimum support required from their internal IT staff. Our click-once technology simplifies installation for home office users. Field-users access the system through secure single-sign on over the internet.
We offer a range of customer support packages designed to meet your needs. Our client management professionals can provide services ranging from close support to supplement your firm’s staffing, to casual on call availability if needed.
Our talented team of business and technical analysts each average over ten years of broker/dealer experience. Let us help you excel.
- Compensation and Incentive Plan Implementation: From configuration to testing our team will provide the training and consultation your business representatives need to ensure your plans are administered accurately
- Technology integration: Our software provides an array of solutions and we readily integrate with other platforms to provide a orchestration of services to your Advisors.
- Business Process Analysis: Our business and technical analysts apply process management techniques to document your business and technical blueprint and help you design a roadmap for achieving your desired end-state.
- Project Management Office (PMO): Our PMO team will partner with your business and project professionals to ensure timely and efficient success from implementation to other projects we may support for you.
- Training: Our training team will partner with you to help you meet your enterprise learning requirements. We deliver the documentation and training your staff and advisors need from the early days of implementation and beyond.
- Data Management: Over our 35 years of working with diverse retail and institutional broker/dealers, clearing firms and Investment Advisors, we have gained unique insight into data management that is present in our data reconciliation and analysis tools. Our data specialists can help you repair and control this mission critical area of your business.
- Software Development: If your technology plan calls for customized solutions, our software development team has the rare blend of information technology expertise and deep broker/dealer business knowledge to help you succeed.